Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I bring?
- Comfortable white soled shoes or sneakers
- Extra clothing – coat, sweatshirt, rain gear if necessary, we fish in the rain
2. Can I bring food and beverages?
- Yes, you can bring soda, water, snacks, items for the grill. We provide charcoal and drink ice. The galley is stocked with cooking utensils, dishes and flatware.
3. Do I need to bring my own ice?
- No, the boat has an ice machine on board with plenty of drinking ice.
4. Do you fish in the rain?
- Yes, please bring your rain gear because we fish rain or shine.
5. Is a deposit required to book a trip?
- Yes, a 20% deposit will be required at the time of booking.
6. Is gratuity included in the charter cost?
- Gratuity is not included. It is typically 15 - 20%.
For a complete list of charter policies, please visit our rates and packages page.
If you have any other questions, please call us at 508.942.2981 OR send us a message on our contact us page.